
I heard dogs barking, and yelping. I saw dogs everywhere. There was all different breeds golden retrievers, german shepherds, great danes, I saw the happiness in all of the dogs eyes. They where being adopted by good owners and going to live a happy life. I walked into the room and saw the litter. I saw his blue and brown eyes, from then on I knew he was mine. I chose him as my dog, a husky. He is now two years old with white and black fur with golden blotches in some places. The first time I saw him in the breeding center, I knew he was for me. I bought him right away and have never regretted it ever since.
My dog's name is Shadow; a pure bread siberian husky. He comforts me when needed and stops my boredom from time to time. His big blue and brown eyes stare at me when I get home. His curled tail wags in happiness whenever he sees me through the gate. I lay on his fluffy fur when laying on the couch. He is like my pillow (even watching T.V with me). He has helped my running habits making me run, workout more often than before (not lifting weights). He has helped me lose weight and now i am a reasonable size. He never leaves me alone and i will never abandon him.
1 comments:
Good job, you really seem to like your dog. You did a good job of describing his habits and his appearance.
Nathan
Post a Comment